Thursday 20 March 2014

Pamela Anderson Opens Up About Sex Tape With Motley Crue Drummer Tommy Lee


Pamela Anderson performed a steaming Burlesque Striptease for PETA to encourage dog owners to keep their animals at home, while America was shaking in a freezer. Source: Splash News Australia

Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if your mom and dad a sex tape?

Worse, imagine that you can see on the internet and everyone can , whenever you want .

Shiver.

Unfortunately, this nightmare scenario is a reality for Pamela Anderson two sons , 17-year- old Brandon Thomas and 16 -year-old Dylan Jagger.

In an interview with Elle magazine, Baywatch beauty said his boys are definitely aware of lewd video was filmed on their honeymoon in 1995 with ex-husband Tommy Lee.

“I do not know if they have seen, but they know it," Anderson said.


 Pamela Anderson takes her children to lunch in West Hollywood. Source: Splash News Australia

"You know what all. Stupid Internet. Dont know why everyone is so impressed you. "

Anderson and Lee was known for only 96 hours after they were married , but divorced three years later.

"The rock star was very destructive, like, wow, " Anderson told Elle.

"I do not know what I was doing. I just kind of was the thing. ‘S Hair, type of rock star lifestyle that only living a dream. It's something that took over. Has started very innocently, then I became a cartoon character. And I started to feel like a cartoon character. "



 The couple in happier times. Source: AFP

46 years old, Anderson also spoke to Elle about her new pixie haircut, I admit it took me a while to get used to to it.

“I thought it would be weird having sex with short hair, but then I got into the kind of fashion.”

That's the spirit Pammy .

No comments:

Post a Comment