Wednesday 16 April 2014

NIKKI SIXX Says SEBASTIAN BACH Should 'Let Go' Of 'Former SKID ROW Singer' Tag Already

Mötley Crüe and Sixx : A.M. bassist Nikki Sixx has once again taken Sebastian Bach shooting , 

Saying the singer must "let go" of the label " former SKID ROW singer " while making fun of the participation of Bach with the new competition series ABC's " Sing Your Face Off" chain.



During a segment in a recent edition of “Sixx Sense" radio show Nikki Sixx said (listen to audio below): "A new singing contest celebrity is coming to television, as if we had not had enough is called “Sing Your Fucking Face . Off ' . In fact, it is simply called "Sing Your Face off ‘. [Count] Famous Five, including former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach...

"When are you going to leave out the ' former SKID ROW ' [ tag] , I mean, at this point , my friend , you've been out of SKID ROW over SKID ROW was still alive . Like, let it go!

"OK. He'll have to go through various musical icons. Should be fascinating. Begins May 31 on ABC. Going to put my DVR to ' Snooze ‘.”

After Bach revealed in three words aa fan tweet on August 29, 2013 , he was asked to join Mötley Crüe , more than two decades ago, Sixx replied quickly Bach 's version of events never happened.

Sebastian then took to his Facebook page to describe in some detail the circumstances behind his being asked to join the CRUE , which included participation in the testing of a full day with the band and a lot of phone calls between multiple administrators , agents and label executives .

 "I took the tests by Tommy Lee, and I spent a day celebrating the Motley Crue band set with Mötley Crüe , " Bach wrote . "I remember the songs that Nikki asked me to sing that day. Remember ecstatic reaction around the side of the road that we play together all day.

And I remember very generous offer of Nikki, the class, the end of our test, for me join the band Mötley Crüe . Remember his exact words to me in front of his road crew together, Tommy and Mick [Mars] too. 's not every day that your hero asks him to join his band. "

Bach did not reveal the details of what happened that day, promising its Facebook followers that “tell the full story of Nikki offering me to join Mötley Crüe in my next book, which will hit the shelves soon.”

He added: "I'm not just" inventing "... I 'm not a liar I'm working on my book right now and I hope you all read my book I plan to have more information on it that one of my tweets .. Ago”.

The September 13, 2013, Nikki tweeted what appeared to be a short answer to rant online Bach”. Someone needs attention to try to sell some books," then added: "I always liked the term" washed up. "


No comments:

Post a Comment